Thinking of Joining?
Only actively contributing members of the scheme can currently register for access to Member Self Service.
As an active member, you can perform your own benefit calculations from the data held on your pension record, so that you can actively plan for your retirement. You are able to perform as many calculations as you wish and in future not have to wait for your annual benefit statement to arrive before finding out what you can expect to receive when you retire. You are also able to view and update your personal details, which includes changing your death grant expression of wish, if needed.
- View / update your personal details;
- View financial details;
- Perform benefit calculations;
- Access all relevant forms;
- Access all publications, such as your Annual Benefit Statements, Scheme Guides, Newsletters and Factsheets.
Create an account
We will need these details:
- National Insurance Number
- Date of birth
- Email address